Sunday, June 10, 2012


Peter Paul Rubens, Southern Netherlandish

Paris Judging the Finals of a Wet Gossamer Scarf Contest, 1638

Oil on wood


  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.

  2. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.

  3. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally

    positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.

  4. I really had a great time stopping by your site, it gives me a lot of information. You can also visit my site, thank you!